Gamze DALGIÇ BOZYİĞİT
University: Kocaeli University, Environmental Engineering Department
University: Yıldız Technical University, Environmental Engineering Department
Thesis Title: “Application of Advanced Oxidation Processes for Removal of Polluting Parameters from Paracetamol-containing Wastewater”
University: Yildiz Technical University, Environmental Engineering Department
Areas of Expertise:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Advanced Oxidation Processes
- Supercritical Water Oxidation
|Position Title||Work Place||Year|
|Research Assistant||Yıldız Technical University Environmental Engineering Deparment, Turkey||2012-|
- Koçak, E., Şakar, S., Yetilmezsoy, K., Bozyiğit, M., Dalgıç, G., “Evaluation of the potential genotoxic activity in seawater of Asin Bay, Gulf of Gulluk, Mugla, Aegean coast of Turkey”, Global Nest Journal. 19 (4): 658-665 (2017).
- Dalgıç, G., Türkdoğan, F.İ., Yetilmezsoy, , Koçak, E., “Treatment Of Real Paracetamol Wastewater By Fenton Process”, Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly, 23: 177-186 (2017).
- Gamze Dalgıç., Ceyhan Çapanoğlu, Mesut Akgün, “The Hydrothermal Treatment of Waste Semi-Synthetic Metal Cutting Fluid in Supercritical Water”, International Advanced Researches & Engineering Congress, Osmaniye, Turkey, 16-18 November 2017, pp.2592-2595.
- Fatma İlter Türkdoğan, Tolga Sonışık, Gamze Dalgıç, “Determining Pharmaceutical Waste Generation Capacity in Istanbul and the Habits Relating to Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal”, 19th MESAEP International Symposium, Rome, Italy, 2-7 October 2017, pp.129.
- Fatma İlter Türkdoğan, Gamze Dalgıç, “Removal of Highyl Polluted Wastewater by Electrocoagulation”, 1st International Cenference on Environmental Science and Technology, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 9-13 September 2015, pp.50-54.
- Fatma İlter Türkdoğan, Bahar İkizoglu, Gamze Dalgıç, Kaan Yetilmezsoy, Nilay Diler, “Investigation of Increase in Antibiotic Concentrations Introduced in Water Bodies and Effects on Environment”, Eurasia 2014 Waste Management Symposium, İstanbul, Turkey , 28-30 April 2014.
- Ceyhan Çapanoğlu, Gamze Dalgıç Bozyiğit, Zeynep Esenoğlu, Kübra Kavut, Hilal Kurur, Şeyma Hüyüktepe, Çağla Kaya, “Utilization of Slop Oil Generated from the Production of Engine Oils in the Composition of Calcium Soap Greases “, Eurasia 2018 Waste Management Symposium, İstanbul, Turkey, 2-4 May 2018.
- Süleyman Şakar, Emel Koçak, Gamze Dalgıç, Mustafa Bozyiğit, “Determination of Potential Genotoxic Activity of Gulluk Gulf with SOS Chromotest”, 9th Eastern European Young Water Professionals Conference, Budapest, Hungary, 24-27 May 2017, pp.115-116.
- Fatma İlter Türkdoğan, Gamze Dalgıç, Emel Koçak, Kaan Yetilmezsoy, “Toxicity Determination of Poultry Slaughterhouse Wastewater in Receiving Environment”, Eurasia 2016 Waste Management Symposium, İstanbul, Turkey, 2-4 May 2016.
- Özge Selçuk, Gamze Dalgıç, Mesut Akgün, “The Hydrothermal Treatment of Olive Mill Wastewater in Supercritical Water over Ni/Al2O3 Catalysts”, Eurasia 2016 Waste Management Symposium, İstanbul, Turkey, 2-4 May 2016.
- Emel Koçak, Gamze Dalgıç, Fatma İlter Türkdoğan, Kaan Yetimezsoy, Gökhan Önder Ergüven, “Investigation of Potential Genotoxic Activity for the Pharmaceutical Wastewater Containing Paracetamol”, Eurasia 2014 Waste Management Symposium, İstanbul, Turkey , 28-30 April 2014.
- Mustafa Bozyiğit, Emel Koçak, Süleyman Şakar, Gamze Dalgıç, Kaan Yetilmezsoy, Gökhan Önder Ergüven, Bahar İkizoğlu, “Investigation of Potential Genotoxic Activity of Asin Gulf in the Aegean Region”, Interational Symposium of Molecular Chemistry, 18-19 December 2014.
- Gökhan Önder Ergüven, Hürrem Bayhan, Bahar İkizoğlu, Levent Kuzu, Emel Koçak, Gamze Dalgıç, Süleyman Şakar, “Monitorıng the Removal Efficiency of the Herbicide Aclonifen by Soil Bacteria”, International Symposium on Molecular Chemistry, 18-19 December 2014.
- Fatma İlter Türkdoğan, Gamze Dalgıç, Kaan Yetilmezsoy, Emel Koçak, Narjess Zaghbani “Parasetamol İçeren İlaç Atıksularından İleri Oksidasyon Sistemleri ile KOİ Giderimi”, II. Ar-Ge Proje Pazarı Enerji ve Çevre Teknolojileri, İstanbul, Türkiye, 29-30 Mayıs 2012.