University: Yıldız Technical University
Thesis Title: Determination of Nickel in water and soil samples at trace levels using Photochemical Vapor Generation-batch type ultrasonication assisted gas-liquid separator Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry
Areas of Expertise:
- Flame atomic absorption spectrophotometry (FAAS) and Slotted quartz tube (SQT) assisted FAAS.
- Photochemical Vapor Generation method by Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry.
- Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction method for determination of heavy metals by complex generation.
- Metal determination by electrochemical hydride generation technique.
- Determination aromatic amines of azo dyes.
- Metal analysis on bio samples (blood&urine)
- Metal determination by magnetic hydrogel usig SQT-FAAS
Instruments: AAS, GC-MS, HPLC
Determination of nickel in water and soil samples at trace levels using photochemical vapor generation-batch type ultrasonication assisted gas liquid separator-atomic absorption spectrometry – Microchemical Journal
7th International IUPAC Conference on Green chemistry – Oral Presentation