Nursu Aylin KASA
University: Yıldız Technical University
Areas of Expertise:
- Preconcentration Techniques
- Strategies of Detection Limits Improvments
- Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry, Hydride Genaration Techniques, Gas Chromotography Mass Spectroscopy
|Intern||Pharma Vision San. ve Tic. A.Ş||2015|
|Intern||Innova Kuyumculuk ve Hediyelik Eşya San. ve Tic. A.Ş||2017|
- Kasa, N.A., et al., Determination of cadmium at ultratrace levels by dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction and batch type hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry Microchemical Journal, 2017. 133 (Supplement C): p. 144-148
- Akkaya, E., Kasa, N.A., Çetin, G., Bakırdere, S., A new method for the determination of cadmium at ultratrace levels using slotted quartz tube-flame atomic absorption spectrometry after preconcentration with stearic acid coated magnetite nanoparticles. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2017
“Determination of cadmium at ultratrace levels by dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction and batch type hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry” 7th International IUPAC Conference on Green Chemistry 2-5 October 2017-Moskow.
“Determination of Cadmium in Wastewater at Ultratrace Levels by Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction and Batch Type Hydride Generation Atomic Absorption Spectrometry”, 7th International IUPAC Conference on Green Chemistry, Moscow, Russia, 2-5 October 2017, pp. 31-32.
Serenav Deniz, Nursu Aylin Kasa,Sabriye Sel, Çağdaş Büyükpınar, Dotse Selali Chormey, Fatma Turak, Sezgin Bakırdere, “Kobaltın Dağıtıcı Sıvı-Sıvı Mikroekstraksiyonu Sonrası Yarıklı Kuvars Tüp-Alevli Atomik Absorpsiyon Spektrometresi Sisteminde Eser Seviyelerde Tayini”, 8. Ulusal Kimya Kongresi, İstanbul, TÜRKIYE, 16- 18 Mayıs 2017, pp. 37.